Author Topic: PRIVATE KEYS  (Read 250 times)

Offline ThatAdamsGirl

• Administrator
    • SeeMaxRun
PRIVATE KEYS
« on: December 20, 2018, 04:23:29 AM »
Once upon a time we kept a public forum open for new user registration. However, these days, it takes too much time and energy fighting problem spammers in open forums to justify keeping board registration open. The primary purpose of the AFW forums is to support AFW workshops and classes and projects in the private forums. Not to suck the life out of Cris and Max spending 24/7 killing spammer registrations.

SO.

We are killing open registration.

To register with the AFW forum, contact Max or Cris for the private pass codes needed to register with the forum. That's not hard to do. Just hit the contact link on the AFW home page and drop us a line asking for the code.

(Not you, Spammer Boy, you stay out here.)

1.31.2019: Apparently some spammers missed this. You CANNOT register with the forum without a code from myself or Cris. I'm looking at ten spammers right now trying to register with the forum. You can't. You need the code. Without the code, you can't register with the forum. And I will guarantee you, I and Cris are not giving some asshole Russian spammer the code. But hey, keep trying all it costs me is bandwidth. That's just money. All it costs you is time out of your life. I think, personally, in terms of life? Time is more valuable than cash. I will keep spewing cash keeping you out. You go ahead and keep spewing time and life trying to get in.
That Adams Girl
seemaxrun.com